There is so much your support can do for the
Garden State Philharmonic and the Jersey Shore community!
Your tax-deductible contributions help improve the quality of life throughout the Jersey Shore and make it possible for the GSP to provide:
- Live orchestral and choral performances for local audiences
- Music education programs for students in public and private schools where arts funding has been cut
- Scholarships and demonstrational opportunities for aspiring young musicians
- Humanities talks that raise public support and understanding of music
- Endowed Funds establish permanent investments and provide an ongoing source of support for the GSP, allowing us to be less vulnerable to economic cycles.
- Term Endowments are established to be spent over a specific time period, after which all or part of the funds become available.
- Legacy Giving, including bequests, living trusts, life insurance policies, retirement plans, and life income gifts, can provide a donor with considerable tax savings as well as an income for life, while also providing continual income for the GSP.
- Annual Fund Gifts and Year-End Holiday Appeal Gifts are a significant source of funding that helps close the gap between ticket revenue and expenses each year. The annual gifts of thousands of individuals and organizations help ensure each season’s artistic achievements and the day-to-day success of ongoing programs.
- Make an Individual Cash Donation
- Make a Gift of Stock – You may choose to contribute to the GSP by transferring securities rather than making a direct contribution of cash. By choosing this method of giving, you will not pay any capital gains tax on your gift, and you may be able to claim a Federal income tax deduction based on the full fair market value of the securities on the effective date of your gift.
- IRA Charitable Rollover Extension – Congress has extended the IRA Charitable Rollover provision. Learn more about this advantageous way to give a gift to the GSP. You can monitor the changes and variations to the associated provision from the associated pages at IRS.gov.Consider making your donation today! Your support can be the difference between great music and the sound of silence.