The professional orchestra is comprised of career musicians from throughout New Jersey and the tri-state area. Each comes together under the baton of the Garden State Philharmonic Conductor to create magic.Learn More about the Maestro
Click here to learn more about Maestro Anthony LaGruth.
Thanks to the ongoing support of the Ocean County Board of Chosen Freeholders, the Garden State Philharmonic sponsors “Concert Ride”, a round-trip transportation service from select adult communities to/from the Series concerts in time for Musically Speaking, a pre-concert humanities program led by the Conductor.
The cost for Concert Ride is only $5 per concert for Series Subscribers or $10 per concert for single ticket buyers. The fee covers roundtrip fare.
- All passengers must be Concert and Concert Ride ticket holders.
- Reservations are required at least 1 week before each concert.
- No refunds for patrons who miss scheduled pick-up times.
- All rides subject to availability and bus size.
- The more Concert Ride participants, the shorter the ride for everyone.
- Additional pick-up locations available upon request.*
5 passenger minimum.
Concert Ride frequently serves the following communities*:
- Greenbriar (Brick), Cedar Glen West and Leisure Village West (Manchester);
- Greenbriar Woodlands and Original Leisure Village (Lakewood)
Call 732-255-0460 or e-mail email@example.com for reservations and details. Repeat passengers can purchase their Concert Ride tickets online at the same time they reserve their concert tickets.